When choosing new eyeglasses, your decision is two-fold. Glasses are both a healthcare item and a fashion accessory. My Optical Life features the latest designer eyewear in a multitude of shapes, styles, colors, materials and price ranges. We offer a wide variety of frame options, and something for everybody. Most importantly, we have professional opticians and sales associates on staff to ensure that you find a frame that suits your optical needs and fashion desires. Sunglasses not only make a fashion statement, but are the first line of defense between your eyes and the environment.
We carry an assortment of optical quality sunglasses to suit your every demand. All of our sunglasses can be made prescription or non-prescription, and are UV treated to protect your eyes from harmful ultra-violet rays. Many of our sunglasses are offered with polarized lenses, which reduce glare, and help you see in the worst sun conditions. It’s up to you to choose which pair reflects your own personal style, but our selection and informed sales staff makes the choice a little easier.
Lenses are the heart and sole of your glasses, and as such, deserve just as much, if not more consideration than your frame selection. At My Optical Life we offer a bevy of lens options:
- Polycarbonate Lenses- Impact and Shatter Resistant
- High Index Lenses- Lighter and Thinner than traditional plastic lenses
- Aspheric Lenses- Flatter and Thinner than traditional plastic lenses
- Progressive Lenses- No-Line Bifocals, We many types of progressive lenses, including the latest digital design
- Polarized Lenses- Reduces glare in sunny situations
- Photochromatic Lenses- Self-adjusting tint
In addition to these types of lenses, we offer various lens treatments, such as Reflection-Free, Scratch Resistant and Ultra-Violet Treatment options. Information is always valuable, and we encourage you to discuss all these options with our sales team before making your purchase.
My Optical Life carries all the national contact lens brands. Our optometrists have been fitting patients with contacts lenses for over 30 years, and will take the time to go over your personal needs to fit you with a lens that works best for you. If you already have a prescription, we are happy to fill that as well. We carry all types of lenses, including:
- Daily Disposables
- Weekly Disposables
- Monthly Disposables
- Toric Lenses for Astigmatism
- Color Lenses
- Bifocal & Multifocal Lenses
Hundreds of insurance plans accepted including:
- Davis Vision
- Davis Vision – University of MI
- FEP BlueVision
- UnitedHealthcare Vision (Spectera)
- Quicken Loans – Heritage Vision Plans
- NVA (National Vision Administrators)
ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Cash, and Checks.
This location accepts CareCredit, click here to learn more.